- 10:00 daily from mid-April to mid-October
- Available to private groups by appointment all year
- 2 hour RIB tour
- Stops at major attractions
- Life Jacket
- Insulated Suit
- Safety Briefing
Complete quiet. The shadows of mountains. An ancient sanctuary.
Are you drawn to the wild and inaccessible? Do you seek out places that transform your mind? Do you enjoy the thrill of a fast open boat? This may be the tour for you.
The Finnafjord is the most secluded arm of the Sognefjord. Here there are no roads, no cell service and no sounds except for waterfalls. At its end we cruise through a narrow and shallow passage and enter a unique geological formation, a sort of fjord within a fjord. This is Finnabotn. Few visit here, but those that do never forget it.
This is my favorite place in the world.
-Lars Arne Målsnes
- There are small compartments under the seats for cameras and other personal belongings
- There are lockers for clothes and valuables in our office
Meeting point: Balestrand Adventure, Holmen 3, 6899 Balestrand, Norway
Bring Along: Warm layers, Camera
Conditions: Full refunds are given if cancellation is made more than 72 hours before start time. Tours are not cancelled for rain.